The Town of Peace River provides transportation assistance for persons who require a helping hand with affordable transportation.
Subsidized taxi passes are available to those who apply and qualify under one or more of the following categories:
· Registered students at Northern Lakes College
· Combined family income level below $25,000
· Individual Income Level below $15,000
· Seniors – over the age of 65 years
· Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) recipients
An application form must be completed and submitted prior to qualifying for the program. After which, clients may pick up their ID Cards and passes at our office. Application forms are available at our office and on our , or through various social services agencies in Peace River.
If you meet the eligibility requirements listed above and are interested in applying please fill out an application and deliver it to our Community Services department.
To assist in the timely processing of your applications, please ensure that all supporting documentation is provided when submitting your application to the Community Services Department, Town of Peace River.