Baytex Energy Centre
9810 – 73 Ave
Phone: (780) 624-3204
Baytex Energy Centre Reopened on July 6
We began welcoming visitors back to the Baytex Energy Centre on July 6, with some changes. these changes have been made to protect our patrons and staff. If you have questions please call us at (780) 624-3204 or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Tap or click the link to view details in PDF form.
Canadian Natural Fieldhouse & Indoor Track
Drop-in programming will be accessible by appointment only, this means patrons will be required to book a timeslot in the Canadian Natural Fieldhouse and Indoor Track in advance. This will ensure we can manage the number of people using the facility at any one time helping to keep patrons safe while adhering to Alberta Public Health’s regulations.
Please note: Facility rentals are not being taken at this time.
To book a time on the track please call 780-624-3204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for a drop-in program in the Canadian Natural Fieldhouse please follow the registration directions further down this page.
Drop-in Schedule & Hours of Operation
Each drop-in program is a two-hour timeslot and the available times are as follows.
The indoor track will be accessible by appointment only as there will be a limit of eight (8) users at one time. The centre lane will be closed to allow distancing.
Exclusive Senior track hours: Monday – Sunday 10 am-11 am
General usage track hours: Monday – Friday 11 am – 8 pm & Weekend – 11 am – 4 pm
To book a time please call 780-624-3204 or email email@example.com.
Guidelines for Using the Baytex Energy Centre
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your drop-in program.
- Payment and screening upon arrival.
Please come dressed to play!
- Washrooms and lockers will be available for use.
- Showers are currently closed.
- Bring your own water bottle. The water fill station will be available for use, but the spout will be taped off.
Bring your own equipment.
- We ask that all participants bring & use their own equipment when possible.
- You may borrow Baytex Energy Centre equipment on a sign-in, sign-out basis.
After your program.
- After your program is complete please do not linger in the building as we work to avoid gatherings of any size.
How to register for a drop-in program
Bookings will be on a first-come, first-serve basis as there will be a limit of 15 participants in a gym at one time.
No Show bookings: registering only secures your spot for the first 20 minutes of the program. After the 20 min mark, your spot may be forfeited to waitlisted users.
To book your time, please follow these steps.
- Go to peaceriver.ca/registration
- Create an account OR log-in to your account.
- Select the activity you are wanting to play
- Click REGISTER NOW
- Pay on arrival at the Baytex Energy Centre reception.
Macmillan Construction Indoor Playground
The indoor playground will remain closed for the time being per Provincial regulations.
|Drop in||10 Punch Pass||20 Punch Pass||Monthly|
|Child (3 & Under)||FREE||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Super Senior (75+)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|