Taxi Pass Program Application & Renewal
To apply for Taxi Passes, or to renew for another year, you will need to fully complete this form and upload your documents. If you are having trouble with this form, please call (780)624-1000.
Before you start:
Please make sure you have your documents ready to upload.
If you are using your phone, you can upload photos directly to the form. Your picture needs to be clear and readable. Please choose Large as the file size when uploading.
You will need to upload these documents:
- Proof of Residency that shows your Peace River STREET address. A box number is not Proof of Residency. Examples:
- Your ID with your STREET address
- Your lease or a letter from your landlord
- A bill, bank statement or government letter mailed to your STREET address
- A utility bill. Utility bills will show the service address even if mailed to a Box number.
- One of the following documents, depending on which category you are applying for:
- AISH recipient – AISH card, or letter from your AISH worker
- Low Income – Notice of Assessment or Income Tax Summary for the current tax year, for both you and your partner if you live with them
- Student – Letter from Northern Lakes College showing your enrolment dates
- Senior – Proof of Age, such as ID or birth certificate
If you do not submit the required documents your application cannot be processed.
You can get a copy of your Income Tax Notice of Assessment by registering for the Canada Revenue Agency My Account. www.canada.ca/my-cra-account
Once you have submitted your application and documents it will take up to 5 business day for your application to be processed. You will be contacted by phone or e-mail whether or not you are approved.
LOW INCOME REFERRAL:
If your situation has changed since you filed your Income Taxes, or if you cannot get a copy of your Income Tax information, you can provide a referral from a Social Services Agency that you are working with, such as Income Support, Alberta Works, the Women’s Shelter, Sagitawa Friendship Centre, the Food Bank, etc. The Low Income Agency Referral Form is available at peaceriver.ca/taxi or by calling (780)624-1000. You can submit the signed form when you are asked to upload Income Verification on this form.