Taxi Pass Program Application & Renewal
To apply for Taxi Passes, or to renew for another year, you will need to fully complete this form and upload your documents. You must submit your documents with your application, or your application will not be processed.
If you are having trouble with this form, please call (780)624-1000.
Before you start:
Please make sure you have your documents ready to upload.
If you are using your phone, you can take a picture of your documents when asked for them in the form, or upload photos from your photo album. Your picture needs to be clear and readable. Please choose Large as the file size when uploading.
You will need to upload these documents:
- Proof of Residency that shows your Peace River STREET address. A box number is not Proof of Residency. Examples:
- Your ID with your STREET address
- Your lease or a letter from your landlord
- A bill, bank statement or government letter mailed to your STREET address
- A utility bill. Utility bills will show the service address even if mailed to a Box number.
- One of the following documents, depending on which category you are applying for:
- AISH recipient – AISH card, or letter from your AISH worker
- Low Income or Disability – Notice of Assessment or Income Tax Summary for the current tax year, for both you and your partner if you live with them
- Student – Letter from Northern Lakes College showing your enrolment dates
- Senior – Proof of Age, such as ID or birth certificate ***Note that as of Aug. 1, 2021 Seniors will also need to provide a Notice of Assessment or Income Tax Summary
You can get a copy of your Income Tax Notice of Assessment by registering for the Canada Revenue Agency My Account. www.canada.ca/my-cra-account
Once you have submitted your application and documents it will take up to 5 business day for your application to be processed. You will be contacted by phone or e-mail whether or not you are approved.
LOW INCOME REFERRAL:
If your situation has changed since you filed your Income Taxes, or if you cannot get a copy of your Income Tax information, you can provide a referral from a Social Services Agency that you are working with, such as Income Support, Alberta Works, the Women’s Shelter, Sagitawa Friendship Centre, the Food Bank, etc. The Low Income Agency Referral Form is available below. You can submit the signed form when you are asked to upload Income Verification on this form.