Peace Regional Pool
Follow us on Facebook for more updates.
Schedule & Hours of Operation
The water slide and hot tub are currently closed. Both structures are being prepared for capital replacement in 2023. For more information on the projects and timelines please click the link below.
October, November, & December rentals are open for booking now.
January, February, & March rentals will open for booking on December 7th at 8:00am.
All rentals are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment is required at the time of booking. To book a time, call the pool at 780-624-3720.
For information on how to register for a program, scroll to the bottom of the page and find the “how to register for pool programs” section.
Swim Lesson Transition
In January 2022, the Canadian Red Cross announced they are winding down there Swimming & Water Safety training to focus on surging humanitarian demands in other areas. The transition must take place before the end of 2022. To support their Water Safety Training Partners the Canadian Red Cross has partnered with the Lifesaving Society to develop special transition pathways.
The Peace Regional Pool is making the transition starting in July 2022 with our summer programs. You might be wondering what this means for you? Have a look at our information pamphlet through the link below or continue to our FAQ section.
Swim Lesson Transition FAQ
- How do I know what level to register my child in?
- If your child has already been in Red Cross swimming lessons, then please refer to the transition chart
- If your child has never had swimming lessons before or is four or younger, refer to the where to start information sheetMy child was in Level 8 with Red Cross, but the chart says to put them into Swimmer 6 with Swim for Life – why did they move backwards?
- We understand that it may be hard to explain to your children this concept but, they didn’t move backwards – it is a new program. Your child is exactly where they are supposed to be with a class that fits their skill level. Swimmer 6 is the highest level for the Swimmer program before Swim Patrol classes begin.
- What will they be learning in this program?
- Swim for Life® is a comprehensive swim instruction program that focuses on the acquisition and development of fundamental swim strokes and skills for learners of all ages and abilities.
- What happens to my child’s Red Cross report card?
- The Lifesaving Society has their own report card system that we will begin to use when we begin teaching the swim for life program in July. Your Red Cross report card is still a great keepsake to look at, but will not be needed for the swim for life program
- Where can I get more information about the lesson transition?
- You can go to the lifesaving website at lifesaving.org or go to the red cross website for more information and some extra Q&As. The link to the lifesaving Q&A is below.
How to register for pool programs
Bookings will be on a first come, first-serve basis.
To book your lesson, please follow these steps.
- Go to ca/registration
- Create an account OR log-in to your account.
- Select the lesson set that you want.
- Click REGISTER NOW
- Pay online for registration of all Swimming Lessons.