Peace Regional Pool
Last updated December 3, 2020
Mandatory Restrictions – Province Wide – Effective November 24
No indoor social gathering in any setting. (After your swim is complete please do not linger in the building as we work to avoid gatherings of any size.)
Mandatory Restrictions – Enhanced Status (Purple) Areas – Effective November 27
Some entertainment and events services may remain open with capacity limited to 25% of the occupancy set under the Alberta Fire Code.
- Indoor fitness, recreation, sports and physical activity centres, including public swimming pools.
- Individual training or exercise only. (no family swims, no parent & tot swims)
- There can be no group fitness, group classes, group training, team practices or games. (no aqua aerobics, no aqua Zumba, no group swimming lessons)
- All public health guidance and physical distancing requirements must be followed.
All levels of sport (no swim club).
Private one-on-one lessons are permitted (no private group lessons).
Please note that the Hot Tub, Steam Room, Waterslide, Diving Board, and Tarzan Rope will be closed until further notice.
All drop-in swimming will be accessible by appointment only, this means patrons will be required to book a timeslot for all scheduled swims in advance. This will ensure we can manage the number of people using the facility at any one time helping to keep patrons safe while adhering to Alberta Public Health’s regulations. If you have questions please call us at (780) 624-3720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a swim please follow the registration directions further down this page.
Schedule & Hours of Operation
Each scheduled swim is a 45-minute timeslot and the available times are listed on the schedule below.
All Lane/Water Walking and 65+ Senior Swims will be limited to one (1) swimmer per lane at one time. Anyone wishing to book a lane for multiple people living in one household may do so by calling the pool.
Guidelines for Using the Peace Regional Pool
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your reserved swim time.
- Swimmers will be permitted to enter the change rooms 5 minutes prior to their scheduled swim.
- Payment and screening upon arrival.
Please come dressed to swim!
- Washrooms and lockers will be available for use.
- Patrons are encouraged to come dressed in their swimsuits.
- Patrons are encouraged to shower at home before and after their swims.
- Showers will be available for use.
- Bring your own water bottle filled prior to arrival.
Bring your own equipment.
- We ask that all participants bring & use their own equipment when possible.
- Some equipment will be available for swims and disinfected after each use.
- Snorkels are prohibited until further notice due to Lifesaving Society guidelines.
- Blow dryers are prohibited until further notice due to AHS guidelines.
How to register for a swim
**Registration for all swims from December 7-13 will open Wednesday, December 2 at 8 am**
Bookings will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Staff reserve the right to limit the number of bookings per individual per week.
No Show bookings: registering only secures your spot for the first 10 minutes of the program. After the 10 min mark, your spot may be forfeited to waitlisted users.
To book your time, please follow these steps.
- Go to ca/registration
- Create an account OR log-in to your account.
- Select the activity you are wanting to play
- Click REGISTER NOW
- Pay on arrival at the Peace Regional Pool reception for all swims.