For utilities and taxes the Town of Peace River accepts payment in the following ways:
- Cash, Cheque or Debit Card at the Town Office – Office hours are Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed holidays)
- After office hours, you may drop your payment off in the DROP-OFF BOX located at the south-side entrance of the Town Office (please do not deposit cash in the mail slot).
- Post-dated Cheques – may only be post-dated up to and including the due date. Please make cheques payable to: The Town of Peace River.
- Mail – must be postmarked by Canada Post no later than the due date.
- Internet Banking – available at most banks. Please note that when setting up your payment via internet banking, your customer id number/account number will be your six digit tax roll number.
- Telephone Banking – available at most banks.
If you have a question regarding payment methods please contact our office during business hours at 780-624-2574