Public Works Update: Week of October 29
October 29, 2018
Over the next week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Pothole patching.
- Street sweeping and grading of gravel roads and alleyways.
- Remembrance Banners to go up this week.
- Completion of storm channel clearing along the dikes.
- Continuing downtown beautification installations (new garbage cans, bike racks, and benches).
- Installation of trailhead sign at Misery Mountain, time permitting.
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.