Volunteer With Madd Canada
Looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity that makes a difference in your community?
Join MADD in its work to save lives and support victims of impaired driving.
Role Profile: As a leadership volunteer, you will work collaboratively with volunteers, concerned citizens, victims, and community partners in the community.
- Minimum 1-2 year commitment.
- Approximately, 2-5 hours/month.
Benefits To Volunteering:
- Share your skills and expertise as a leader.
- Meet new people; learn new/enhance skills; network
- Gain valuable insights and experiences.
- Help keep your community; roadways and waterways safe.
Age Restrictions – 18
Contact Name – Tracy Crawford
Contact Phone Number – 1 877 676 6233
Contact Email – [email protected]
Website – www.madd.ca