Public Works Update: Week of October 15
October 15, 2018
Over the next week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Street Sweeping
- Pothole patching.
- Installation of Misery Mountain trailhead sign.
- Clean out storm channels along dikes.
- Hydrant valve repair on 90 St. near Peace High School.
- Gravel road and alleyway grading.
- Ongoing construction of stairs at the Lower West Peace boat launch.
- Final concrete pours ahead of downtown beautification installations (new garbage cans, bike racks, and benches).
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.