Public Works Update: Week of January 7
January 7, 2019
Over the next week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Cleanup up following sewer spill near RCMP detachment building.
- Snow clearing, Monday: Grade Westbrook first thing Monday morning.
- Snow removal – Finish clearing North end north past 80 Ave.
- Snow removal – Finish West Hill neighbourhoods over the course of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Outdoor ice rink maintenance – time dependent.
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.