Guest Services Representative
The Town of Peace River is seeking energetic people with a true passion for hospitality and exceptional customer service. We invite you to share your enthusiasm with the community in the casual position of Guest Services
Representative at the Baytex Energy Centre.
Located at the main reception of the new multi-use recreation facility, the Guest Services Representative is employed on a casual basis, working evenings and weekends, including some statutory holidays. This position is responsible
for providing friendly, courteous and professional service by assisting guests with a variety of functions including facility direction, drop in facility payments, program registration, facility bookings and general phone, email, internet
The individual(s) actively promote the Baytex Energy Centre services by identifying guests needs, recognizing moments of opportunity, providing value added advice, and providing an appropriate solution to meet the guest’s requests.
The Town of Peace River is committed to navigating the “new normal” with all employees to create a healthy, safe and resilient workplace for you and your co-workers. You will be provided with information and training on your first day
of work regarding the Town of Peace River’s COVID-19 best practices, workplace protocols, tools and resources so you can feel confident and safe in your new position. Staff are required to adhere to and actively participate in all policies and safe work practices.
Wage: $17.00 per hour
Hours: This position will work on a casual basis during evenings and weekends.
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found.
- Must work effectively and efficiently with others and alone with little or no supervision;
- Be punctual, self-motivated, communicate openly, and take direction well;
- Ability to respond to public inquiries in a calm and friendly manner;
- Ability to set priorities and balance several tasks at the same time;
- Accurate and efficient in completion of duties;
- Advanced computer software application skills and hands on knowledge of computer programs (Office, Excel, Publisher, Email, Internet);
- Proficient with a variety of office equipment and tasks including but not limited to; phone systems, printers, fax/copier, point of sale and filing;
- Cash handling experience;
- Minimum Age 16 years of age;
- Current First Aid/ CPR;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- R.C.M.P Criminal Record Check; and,
- Current Drivers Abstract.
The Town of Peace River welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified
candidates. Complete job descriptions are available upon request. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes to the address below. Quote competition #21/024.
Human Resources Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.