Update: August 18, 2023
The 2023 Neighbourhood Infrastructure Renewal was awarded to Macmillan Construction.
The unofficial results of the 2023 Neighbourhood Infrastructure Renewal Tender, which closed at 2 pm on July 6, 2023, are:
- Macmillan Construction – $2,764,290.00
- PME Inc – $5,773,868.92
- Option Excavating Inc. – $3,274,958.50
Date Posted: June 20, 2023
The Town of Peace River is seeking a qualified proponent to undertake Neighbourhood Infrastructure Renewal:
- 95th Avenue
- 94th Street to 98th Street location plan N.T.S. project location Block 11 lane
- 94th Avenue to 95th Avenue
Tenders will be received by the undersigned until 2:00 pm on July 4, 2023. Due to the open house scheduled for July 18, 2023. No extension to the closing date of this Tender will be considered at this time.
At the Office of:
Town of Peace River Office Tender Deposit (reception) Counter
9911-100th Street Peace River, AB, T8S 1S4
For the following work:
NEIGHBOURHOOD INFRASTRUCTURE RENEWAL – 2023
95TH AVENUE 94TH STREET TO 98TH STREET BLOCK 11 LANE;
94TH AVENUE TO 95TH AVENUE
- Water Mains & Appurtenances — 210 m
- Sanitary Sewer Mains & Manholes (6 units) — 330 m
- Storm Water Lines, Manholes & Catch Basins (10 units) — 145 m
- Water & Sewer Services Replacement — 23 units
- Concrete Curb & Gutter, Monolithic and Separate Sidewalk — 950 m2
- Earth excavation, Road Base & Paving — 3,435 m2
Note: This contract is divided into five (5) Schedules and has an interim completion date of October 25, 2023 for Schedules A, B, and C. The remainder of the project has a completion date of June 30, 2024.
Tenders must be accompanied by a certified cheque, irrevocable letter of credit or bid bond in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the total sum tendered. Lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted. The Owner reserves the right to accept or reject any tender submission. If further information is required, please contact [email protected]
For technical or engineering information, please contact:
Mr. Delon Young, B.Sc., Project Director, McIntosh Perry, at: 780-617-4714.