Are you friendly and outgoing? Are you a team player, set on contributing to, and having a positive impact on your workplace? Do you thrive when helping others?
Then keep reading!
The Town of Peace River is accepting applications for a casual Customer Service Representative, who will connect with customers and create amazing experiences.
The Customer Service Representative will welcome visitors to the Town Office by greeting them, in person or on the telephone. This person will answer or refer inquiries, and will be responsible for receipting monies payable to the Town of Peace River, balance daily cash receipts, and make bank deposits. This position will also assist with aspects of the monthly tax installment plan, and act as the liaison for other Town cash collection points.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Cash handling experience
- The ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- A helpful demeanor and positive attitude while dealing with the public
- Works well with others, and handles direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner
- An awareness and astuteness of political matters in public administration
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people in a sensitive, tactful, diplomatic, and professional manner at all times
- Practical knowledge and experience in computer systems for business applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics software would be an asset
- A Criminal Record Check is required
Wage: $23.45–$25.95 per hour
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday). Due to the casual nature of this position, hours of work will vary.
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their resumes, in confidence, to the address below.
Please quote Competition # 23/007.
Manager, Employee Services
The Town of Peace River welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Job descriptions are available upon request.
We thank all participants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.