Additional information, including documents that went to Council, are available for each agenda item by tapping or clicking the hyperlink in the titles.
The Minutes of the August 24, 2020, Regular Meeting of Council were approved.
The first reading was given to Bylaw 2077 which adds Funeral Services as a discretionary use to the following districts:
- Primary Commercial District (C-1),
- Highway Commercial (C-2),
- Highway Commercial (C-3),
- Riverfront Development District (R-D),
- Light Industrial District (M-1),
- Mixed Industrial District (M-1B).
A Public Hearing will be held on September 28 for this bylaw, details at the link below:
Council approved a plan to promote the voluntary use of face masks in Peace River.
Council declined to waive or reimburse penalties applied to tax roll 404130.
Council approved a new snow and ice policy, with amendments (please note the version of the policy linked above is the version that went to Council, it does not contain final amendments or route maps at this time). Details of the new policy will be mailed out to residents this fall.
Staff, agency, or board reports sent to Council.
- Engineering and Infrastructure Monthly Report.
- Corporate Services/CAO Monthly Report.
- Community Services Monthly Report.
Includes information, news, and letters sent to Council that does not require a formal Request for Decision.
Audio Recording of the Council Meeting