The Town of Peace River is seeking energetic people with a true passion for hospitality and exceptional customer service. We invite you to share your enthusiasm with the community in the casual position of Guest Services Representative at the Baytex Energy Centre.
Located at the main reception of the multi-use recreation facility, the Guest Services Representative is employed on a casual basis, working evenings and weekends, including some statutory holidays. This position is responsible for providing friendly, courteous and professional service by assisting guests with a variety of functions including facility direction, drop in facility payments, program registration, facility bookings and general phone, email, internet inquiries.
The individual(s) actively promote the Baytex Energy Centre services by identifying guests needs, recognizing moments of opportunity, providing value added advice, and providing an appropriate solution to meet the guest’s requests.
- Must work effectively and efficiently with others and alone with little or no supervision;
- Be punctual, self-motivated, communicate openly, and take direction well;
- Ability to respond to public inquiries in a calm and friendly manner;
- Ability to set priorities and balance several tasks at the same time;
- Accurate and efficient in completion of duties;
- Advanced computer software application skills and hands on knowledge of computer programs (Office, Excel, Publisher, Email, Internet);
- Proficient with a variety of office equipment and tasks including but not limited to; phone systems, printers, fax/copier, point of sale and filing;
- Cash handling experience;
- Minimum Age 16 years of age;
- Current First Aid/ CPR;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- R.C.M.P Criminal Record Check; and,
- Current Drivers Abstract.
Wage: $17.34 per hour
Hours: This position will work on a casual basis during evenings and weekends.
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes to the address below.
Quote competition #23/014
Email: [email protected]
The Town of Peace River welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Complete job descriptions are available upon request.
We thank all participants for their interest. However, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: June 27, 2023