Tap or click the titles to view the relevant attachment.
Proclamation of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
Town Council officially proclaimed October 15, 2019 at Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.
This bylaw received first, second and third reading and was passed.
Borrowing Bylaws 2057 Reservoir 365 Replacement, 2058 Lift Station #4, and 2059 Shaftesbury Sewer Main Part Two
All the proposed borrowing bylaws were given first reading. They will be advertised and return to Council in November for second and third reading.
The three bylaws are linked below:
- Bylaw 2057 Reservoir 365 Replacement
- Bylaw 2058 Lift Station #4
- Bylaw 2059 Shaftesbury Sewer Main Part Two
Council was enabled to attend the November 11 Remembrance Day Ceremony at TA Norris High School.
Fuel Contract at Peace River Regional Airport
Staff, agency, or board reports sent to Council.
- Meeting Synopsis of North Peace Housing October 2, 2019 Board Meeting
- Briefing Note re: Municipal Planning Commission Minutes for August 26 and Sept 9, 2019
- Letter from Peace Library System requesting a letter of support re: Broadband internet
Audio Recording of the Council Meeting