Public Works Update: Week of September 17
September 17, 2018
Over the next week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Concrete work at the cemetery.
- Fire hydrant winterization.
- Curb and gutter concrete formwork for paving projects.
- Downtown beautification: installation of downtown benches, garbage cans and bike racks as time permits.
- Repair of asphalt from winter water breaks, including Main Street, weather permitting, work to be completed by the end of the month.
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.