Public Works Update: Week of March 25
This week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Repair of holes left from excavating waterline breaks (contracted).
- Repair of collapsed sanitary sewer near BCMI (contracted).
- River monitoring, 24 hours a day due to Smoky River.
- Pothole repair.
- Removal of Christmas decorations from parks, streetlights and Town Hall will be scheduled for a night shift when resources are available.
- Grading gravel roads.
- Street sweeping test runs in the hospital area.
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.