Curious about meeting your local firefighters? Want to see them in action, learn about fire safety and what it takes to be a firefighter? Now’s your chance!
The Peace River Fire Department and the County of Northern Lights Fire Services are hosting an Open House at Fire Hall #1 in downtown Peace River (10018 100 Ave.) on October 19th from 9:00AM to 1:00PM!
The event will include:
– Free Pancake Breakfast
– Truck and Equipment Displays
– Fire Extinguisher Practice
– Vehicle Extrication Demonstration (11:00AM)
– Stovetop Oil Pan Fire Demonstration (11:45AM)
– Interactive Hazard House & Fire Safety Information
– Sparky the Fire Dog
This is a free event, open to all ages. Stop by to see your local fire department in action, learn important fire safety tips, meet the team, and enjoy some free pancakes!