Tap or click the titles to view the relevant attachment.
The minutes of the Regular Meeting of Council held on January 28, 2019, were approved. Tap or click the title above to view them.
In a recorded vote, Council voted to approve the Council Remuneration policy as presented. For full policy details please tap or click the link above. As it was a recorded vote the votes are listed below, Councillor Good was not in attendance at the meeting. The updated policy was originally brought to Council on January 28, 2019 during their regular meeting. It was then deferred for more discussion at the February 4, 2019 Governance and Priorities meeting.
Deputy Mayor Elaine Manzer
A request for relief on property tax interest charges was declined. For full details please tap or click the link above.
Council approved a new Policy on Asset Management. This policy was discussed during Council’s February 4, 2019 Governance and Priorities, meeting.
Council members were enabled to attend the Franco-Albertan Flag-raising Ceremony taking place March 1, 2019 at École Des Quatre-Vents.
Includes information, news, and letters sent to Council that does not require a formal Request for Decision.
- Draft Mackenzie Municipal Services Agency Manager Meeting Minutes for Dec. 12, 2018
- Letter dated Feb. 1, 2019, from Alberta Airports Management Association
- Feb. 1, 2019, Newsletter for Mighty Peace Watershed Alliance
- Letter received Fe. 5, 2019, from Peace River Area Monitoring Program Committee
- Note of thanks to Peace Regional Recreation Centre Community Sponsors