Public Works Update: Week of September 24
September 24, 2018
Over the next week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Sidewalk panel replacements in Lower West Peace.
- Completion of the concrete walkway into the cemetery.
- Saddleback Park construction support.
- Curb and gutter concrete formwork for paving projects.
- Pothole patching.
- Fire hydrant winterization.
- Downtown beautification: installation of downtown benches, garbage cans and bike racks as time permits.
- Repair of asphalt from winter water breaks, including Main Street, is underway. Work to be completed by the end of the month.
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.