Public Works Update: Week of July 30
July 30, 2018
Over the next week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Road grading along dirt or gravel roads
- Pothole Patching
- Street sweeping
- Assisting south end construction work as needed
- Fire hydrant testing at Peace River Regional Airport and near the Bottle Depot
- Cemetary cleanup and plant watering
- Finish sidewalk repair near River City Cinema
- Begin work on sidewalk repair next to downtown Fire Hall
- Checks on storm gates following rain and higher than average river levels.
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.