Public Works Update: Week of February 25
February 25, 2019
Over the next week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Water main repairs are continuing near No Frills. A valve replacement is scheduled to take place Feb. 26.
- Cleanup around site of the 103 Street water line break.
- Additional repairs to water service line near curling club
- Sanding streets throughout town.
- Blading snow along main routes.
- Sanitary sewer repairs near BCMI.
The loader used for ice removal is still undergoing transmission repairs, once that is complete we will resume ice removal in Saddleback and elsewhere.
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.