Public Works Update: Week of April 1
This week, our Public Works crews will be busy around town with the following:
- Pothole repairs (contracted).
- Repair of collapsed sanitary sewer near BCMI (contracted).
- Remove Christmas decorations Town facilities and street lights.
- Put up Centennial banners downtown streetlights and a portion of west hill streetlights.
- Respond to frozen water/sewer line calls.
- Start sweeping trails and parking lots. Street sweeping on roads will begin next week.
- Sidewalk repair from 94 Ave. water break.
- Repair water break excavation hole at Curling Rink (contracted)
If you notice something that needs attention please report it using the form below.