The Town of Peace River is accepting applications for one (1) casual Pool Receptionist, accountable to the Administrative Assistant.
The Pool Receptionist’s function in this position is to provide the users of the Peace Regional Pool with professional, friendly, efficient and accurate customer service.
- Standard First Aid – CPR level C (recognized by OH&S)
- Current WHMIS certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Minimum Grade 9 or equivalent
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Child Intervention Check
- E.D. certification or willingness to obtain
- Previous cash handling experience (including debit/credit cards)
- Excellent Public Relation Skills both on the phone and in person
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize jobs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Related cleaning experience
- Hold a valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License
This position is casual and will work evenings and weekends.
The Peace Regional Pool is a unionized workplace.
The hourly wage is set at $17.67
Closing Date: July 21, 2017
A complete job description is available upon request. This position is within the scope of C.U.P.E. Local 898 and as such, you will be required to adhere to the articles contained within the Collective Agreement. The successful applicant will be required to obtain a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check and Child Intervention Check. A complete job description is available upon request. Please quote competition # 17/023 and forward resumes to:
Human Resources Coordinator
Peace River, AB T8S 1S4
Phone: (780) 624-2574 Fax: (780) 624-4664
We thank all participants for their interest, however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted