Peace River Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
Need a Hand to Prepare Your Tax Return?
Volunteers can prepare your income tax and benefit return for you if you have a modest income and a simple tax solution.
Volunteers are not employees or volunteers of the Canada Revenue Agency.
Remember to bring all your tax slips and forms with you.
To qualify for the Town of Peace River Volunteer Income Tax Program you cannot:
- Be self employed or have employment expenses.
- Have business income and expenses (if less than $1000 there may be an exception, please inquire).
- Have rental income.
- Have interest income over $1,000.
- Have capital gains or losses.
- Have filed for bankruptcy.
- File for a deceased person.
You must be a resident of Peace River and fit into the Income Levels indicated in the chart below:
After March 9th, 2018 visit Town of Peace River Community Services Department (10008 100 Avenue), upstairs in the Town Office to fill out an application. Please call 780-624-1000 for more information.