Notice of Bylaw Amendment – Land Use Bylaw
BYLAWS TO AMEND THE TOWN OF PEACE RIVER LAND USE BYLAW NO. 1891
Pursuant to Section 606 of the Municipal Government Act, being Chapter M-26 of the Statutes of Alberta, notice is hereby given that the Council of the Town of Peace River will hold a Public Hearing before the second reading of Bylaw No.2005 to amend the Town of Peace River Land Use Bylaw.
Bylaw No 2005 includes the following amendments to the Land Use Bylaw:
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 5;
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 6;
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 7;
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 9;
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 10;
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 8ER (Environmental Reserve);
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 12ER (Environmental Reserve); and,
- Plan 1623661, Block 3, Lot 11ER (Environmental Reserve)
from Commercial -Shopping Center District (C-3) to Agricultural-Urban Reserve District (A-UR) as shown in Schedule A.
The Council of the Town of Peace River has given first reading to Bylaw No 2005 and will hold a public hearing as follows:
5:00 pm, Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Peace River, AB
If you would like to submit written comments, file a petition against the bylaw, or require further information on this proposed Bylaw please contact:
Alisha Mody, Municipal Planner at P.O. Box 6600, 9911-100 Street, Peace River, AB T8S 1S4 Ph: (780) 624-2574, Fax: (780) 624-4664.
Please forward written submissions on or before October 4, 2017 at 4:30 pm.