Early Childhood Facilitator
The Town of Peace River is seeking an individual(s) to join our Peace Parent Link team in Peace River, AB, in one full time, or two part-time, position(s) of Early Childhood Program Facilitator. Some evening and weekend work may be required, with the possibility of travel.
This position will coordinate and implement a variety of high-quality programs that reflect current, evidence-based research findings and best practices for children and families. This position works directly with families and children, providing resources and tools for parent education and child development.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task several projects,
- The ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines,
- A helpful demeanor and positive attitude while dealing with the public,
- Practical knowledge and experience in computer systems,
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner,
- Knowledge of Early Childhood Education,
- RCMP Vulnerable Sector Check and Intervention check before starting employment and every year after,
- Willing to travel; have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, a reliable vehicle,
- A cell phone is required when traveling,
- Standard First Aid/CPR certification is required,
- Recommended to have all your immunizations and tuberculin test up to date, and
- Good general level of physical fitness to meet the demands of Early Childhood programming, including lifting hauling supplies, physically active circle times etc.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to Competition #18/012 by 5:00 pm on, February 23, 2018. The successful applicant will be required to obtain a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check and Child Intervention Check. Complete job descriptions are available upon request
Human Resources Coordinator
PO Box 6600
Peace River, AB T8S 1S4
We thank all participants for their interest, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.