Expression of Interest – Request for Food Services
For the Town of Peace River Canada Day Event – July 1st, 2017 in
Peace River, Alberta Project Description: The Town of Peace River Canada Day Event is a free community event offered on July 1st annually.
Scope of Work: To prepare, cook and serve hot food to the public for the Canada Day event on July 1st, 2017 from 11am to 3:00pm. The event attracts between 500-1000 attendees and requires basic food services to be offered through the duration of the event. Interested Food Service Providers shall submit an Expression of Interest by 2:00 pm (local time), 26 May 2017 to the offices of:
Town of Peace River
9911 – 100 Street
Peace River, Alberta T8S 1S4
Laurie Stavne – Community Programs Coordinator, Community Services; or Tanya Bell – Director of Community Services
Submit one copy of the Expression of Interest in a plain manila envelope, on 8½” X 11” format, maximum 10 pages, 11” x 17” format will be counted as two pages. On the envelope, identify the project as “Expression of Interest for Food Services for the “Town of Peace River Canada Day Celebration”. List name of Food Service provider.
The Expression of Interest shall describe in detail the following:
- Single point of contact for the Request for Expression of Interest.
- Experience in Food Services.
- Capacity to undertake the project.
- List of food service employees or volunteers that would be assisting with the service.
- Complete list of foods that will be provided and the price listing for each item.
- Complete list of costs to the public for each food item.
- List of projects of similar scope completed within the last seven years. Include a project contact reference describing reference relationship to project.
- Copy of Food Safe Certification, and other documentation relevant to food services.
- Company quality assurance and quality control procedures.
Upon review of the submissions received for the Expression of Interest, the final decision will be made by Town of Peace River Canada Day Planning Committee members. the successful applicant will be contacted on June 5, 2017 before 2:00pm.
All inquiries regarding this Request for Expression of Interest must be made in writing to:
Town of Peace River
PO Box 6600
9911 – 100Street
Peace River, AB
Attn: Ms. Laurie Stavne, Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org, c.c. Ms Tanya Bell, Director of Community Services, email@example.com
Reference the 2017 Canada Day Event Food Services Expression of Interest in the subject line.