Early Childhood Program Assistant or Facilitator
Posted 7 August, 2019
The Town of Peace River is seeking an individual to join our Peace Parent Link
team in Peace River, AB, as a full time Early Childhood Program Assistant or
Early Childhood Program Facilitator. Some evening and weekend work may be
required, with the possibility of travel.
This position will coordinate and implement of a variety of high quality
programs that reflect current, evidence based research findings and best
practices for children and families. Under supervision this position works
directly with families and children, providing resources and tools for parent
education and child development.
- Knowledge of Early Childhood Education,
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task several projects,
- Ability to work independently,
- The ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines,
- A helpful demeanor and positive attitude while dealing with the public,
- Practical knowledge and experience in computer systems,
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner,
- RCMP Vulnerable Sector Check and Intervention check before starting employment and every year after,
- Willing to travel; have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, a reliable vehicle,
- A cell phone is required when traveling,
- Standard First Aid/CPR certification is required,
- Recommended to have all your immunizations and tuberculin test up to date, and
- Good general level of physical fitness to meet the demands of Early Childhood programming, including lifting hauling supplies, physically active circle times etc.
Wage: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Until a successful candidate has been found.
The Town of Peace River welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages
applications from all qualified candidates. Complete job descriptions are
available upon request. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes
to the address below. Quote competition #19/044.
Human Resources Coordinator
Email: [email protected]