Youth Volunteer Challenge
This year we’re encouraging youth to support the many great community groups and organizations in our town by volunteering.
Introducing, the Youth Volunteer Challenge, it runs from July 1 to August 31, 2018. Local youth who track their volunteer hours and submit them will be entered to win to win a fabulous grand prize at the end of the challenge. The more tracking sheets you fill and submit the more chances you have to win.
Youth 18 years of age and younger are eligible to participate and need to volunteer a minimum of five hours within the Town of Peace River to qualify.
How to Participate
Participate in the Youth Volunteer Challenge for a chance to win a grand prize!
- Volunteer 5 hours between the months of July 1 – August 31, 2018.
- You must be 18 years or younger to participate.
- You must complete the Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheet.
- No compensation can be accepted for hours included in the Youth Volunteer Challenge.
- You must have not-for-profits, charitable organizations and businesses sign off on volunteer hours.
- There is no limit on the amount of Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets that can be submitted (5 hours per sheet).
- Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Town of Peace River Community Services Office by Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
- Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets can be found here or at the Town of Peace River Community Services Office.
For further information on the Youth Volunteer Challenge, you can email email@example.com or call 780-624-1000.
Download the Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheet