Youth Volunteer Challenge
Be a part of something big this summer!
We are encouraging our youth 18 years and younger to participate in the Youth Volunteer Challenge and contribute to their communities and to develop important transferable skills, such as leadership, communication and time-management. Your volunteering will help increase community capacity and help promote community pride .
How to Participate.
Participate in the Youth Volunteer Challenge for a chance to win a grand prize!
- Volunteer 5 hours between the months of July 1 – August 31, 2018.
- You must be 18 years or younger to participate.
- You must complete the Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheet.
- No compensation can be accepted for hours included in the Youth Volunteer Challenge.
- You must have not-for-profits, charitable organizations and businesses sign off on volunteer hours.
- There is no limit on the amount of Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets that can be submitted (5 hours per sheet).
- Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets must be submitted via email to email@example.com or to the Town of Peace River Community Services Office by Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
- Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheets can be found here or at the Town of Peace River Community Services Office.
For further information on the Youth Volunteer Challenge you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-624-1000.
Download the Youth Volunteer Challenge Tracking Sheet