Gain experience mentoring others in volunteering. Build your resume by participating in free leadership training opportunities. Be a part of building volunteer momentum in your community, with creating and supporting new and exciting volunteer initiatives.
In this program, community oriented individuals mentor our Town of Peace River Volunteer Program over a twelve-month period. Together the Ambassador Program will help to develop the impact that our Volunteer Program has on our community. This will be a unique way for experienced volunteers to share their experiences, skills, and passions.
We are looking for Ambassadors!
Are you an experienced volunteer or community leader who wishes to make a difference in your community? Are you interested in sharing your volunteerism stories and skills? If so, this program is for you.
Reach out to Alana Souter at email@example.com today!
Criteria for the Ambassador Program
The Criteria to be enrolled in the Ambassador Program will be as follows;
- Participate for at least one year.
- Encourage one friend to join the Peace River Volunteer Hub
- Must complete 25 volunteer hours per year
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- A certificate of service and reference letter outlining your contributions.
- Free leadership workshops, skill development opportunities, and training sessions.
- Meet and connect with others that share your passion for volunteering.