Peace River’s Community Directory
Welcome to the Peace River Community Directory online submission tool. Non-profit agencies, groups, and services can advertise their locations and programs with the community through the Town of Peace River’s website. Our directory helps to provide a centralised listing of these services as well as search engine optimization, helping listings to rank better in search engine results. This is a free service offered to agencies, non-profits and community services located in the Town of Peace River, this directory is not intended for business listings. To qualify your submission must be:
- A non-profit agency, program or group that provides a community service;
- Located within the Town of Peace River;
- Please include a horizontal photo, no logos please, (.jpg, .jpeg, or .png, are accepted but not .pdf, .gif, .bmp, or .tiff;), larger than 150KB but smaller than 7MB that offers a glimpse of your service or program;
- If an organization has multiple programs and services it is advised that you create a separate listing for each program that your agency offers;
- Please be clear and concise with the information that you provide;
- List core services that are offered on a permanent or consistent basis only;
- Ads should be broad and give a general overview of your organization or program;
- Please be sure to use simple language and avoid the use of acronyms wherever possible.
Please note: Your name and personal email are kept confidential, all other information will be publically available. Once the submission has been submitted it will be reviewed by staff and if approved will appear live on the site within three business days. To edit a listing that is already posted, please resubmit the listing and in the description field outline what changes you are requesting. If you have questions or trouble submitting your listing please call (780) 624-1000.
Submit Your Listing
This information is being collected for the purpose of building an online Community Directory under s.33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. All personal information will be managed in compliance with the provisions of the FOIP Act. Questions about the collection of this information can be directed to the Director of Corporate Services (780) 624-2574.