Sealed Bid Auction: Surplus Items
- Bidding ends Sept. 14. Viewing takes place at the Peace Regional Airport.
We don’t need these items anymore but that doesn’t mean you don’t!
The Town of Peace River is hosting a garage sale, of sorts, we’re selling capital assets that we do not need anymore. All items have all been used and may not be in complete working order, they are for sale as is, and we strongly encourage/require you to visit and view the items before placing a bid. Items are listed below along with their item number, required for bidding.
If you have questions or would like to setup a time to view the items please call Tom at (780) 625-8665 to arrange a time between 9am and 4pm Monday thru Friday.
All bids must be received by 4:30pm MST on Thursday, September 14, 2017
Please read all the terms and conditions listed below, or on the back of the bid submission form, before submitting your bid.
|M001||Vinyl records (2 boxes)|
|C001||Office Supplies (Pallet)|
|A012||Xmas decorations (Pallet)|
|A016||Book shelfs (2)|
|A024||Camping Cots & Supplies|
|A033||Folding tables (12)|
|A034||Commercial Kitchen Equipment(Lot)|
|A035||Dodge 1/2 ton truck|
|A038||Bobcat Skid Steer|
Terms & Conditions
- By placing a bid, bidders accept the following terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions that may be identified on an individual item. This includes any disclaimers identified.
- All bidders must be 18 years of age or over to place a bid.
- All sales are Final. No bidder shall retract his/her bid(s).
- Every effort has been made to accurately describe items; however items may not be complete or exactly as described. Bidders are deemed to have relied entirely on their own inspection and evaluation prior to bidding.
- Items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. There is no implied or express warranty as to the condition or fitness for a particular use of any items. Items may have safety hazards or contain hazardous material. Bidder accepts full responsibility for items purchased.
- No action or claim may be brought by any person against the Town of Peace River or their designated custodian representative for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising from the possession, ownership, transportation or use of any goods purchased.
- Successful bidders must make full payment within 5 business days of notification or as mutually agreed. Failure to make payment will result in cancellation of sale and the Town will may move onto the next highest bid or dispose of the item in another way.
- Items will not be shipped.
- Successful bidders are responsible to remove items from premises within 5 business days of notification or as mutually agreed. Failure to remove items from premises may result in forfeiture of goods and all money paid.
- The Town of Peace River reserves the right to charge an administration/storage fee for items that are not removed.
- Successful bidders are responsible for the loading, packing and shipping arrangements for the removal of items from premises. Bidders assume full responsibility for any damage to property or personal injury they caused as a result of loading their purchased items.
- All applicable taxes will be collected in addition to the successful bid price.
- Personal Information provided is for our use only and will not be disclosed to a third party unless required by law. Personal Information is used to contact bidders and to complete the sale of goods.
- Bid ties will be settled by a coin toss by two staff members.
- Offer To Purchase, Bid Forms are accepted by:
- depositing in the bid box at the Town of Peace River office, 9911-100st Peace River AB.;
- depositing in the bid box at the Peace River Regional Airport;
- attaching a completed bid form to an email sent only to email@example.com. The Town of Peace River is not responsible for emails not received for any reason, SPAM filter, wrong address, etc. Acknowledgement of email received will be sent by return email.
- Bids MUST be received at the designated areas by 4:30 pm on Thursday September 14, 2017. Bid submissions will be opened publicly and recorded at 10:00 am on Friday September 15, 2017 at the Town Hall, 9911-100 St, Peace River, AB.
- The Town of Peace River reserves right to have unadvertised minimum selling prices on items.
- The highest or any bid may not necessarily be accepted.
- The Town of Peace River reserves the right to reject any or all offers to purchase received or withdraw any item from the sale.
Method of Payment
Interac/Debit, cash or certified cheque.
All payments to be made in person at the Town of Peace River office 9911-100 St. Peace River, AB.