Airport Maintenance Operator
The Town of Peace River is accepting applications for one (1) Airport Maintenance Operator.
This position will operate and service all airport equipment and vehicles and perform general airport maintenance duties to Town of Peace River and Transport Canada standards.
Applicants shall possess the following:
- Knowledge of mobile equipment. (i.e. gravel trucks, loaders, tractors, snow blowers, runway sweepers and grass cutting equipment.)
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance.
- Good public relations skills.
- Be able to complete Airside Vehicle Operators permit and be able to ob-tain Radio Operator’s License within 30 days of start of employment.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- First Aid/CPR
- Human Factors Course
- Class 3 drivers license with air brakes endorsement or equivalent
- Mechanically inclined
This position may require additional hours, on-call and/or shift-work including weekends and evenings above regular scheduled hours.
The Town of Peace River welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Job descriptions are available upon request. Qualified applicants are invited to forward their resumes, in confidence, to the address below (quote Competition # 19/038).
Human Resources Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
We thank all participants for their interest, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.