The Town of Peace River (“the Town”) either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content (“the Content”) that is made available to you on this Website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Website.
You may use this Website only if you agree to the following terms.
The Town grants you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Website and that you have only a limited right to use this Website.
- You acknowledge that the Town does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Website.
- You acknowledge that the Town is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the Website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Website will take place in the Judicial District of Peace River.
- You agree to grant the Town all intellectual property rights in the content of any email or form that you send to the Town.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must leave this Website immediately.
The Town logo is a registered Trademark of the Town of Peace River. All product names mentioned on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. All text, graphics, photographs, audio and video contained in the Website are protected under copyright law.
The Town does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this Website. This Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind. Information on this Website is subject to change without notice.
Our Website contains links to other websites as a convenience to you. Those sites are not created by or under the control of the Town. The Town makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, in respect of the information, products or services found on those sites. The Town does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to, or linked to, on this Website.
Photographs on the Website are either the property of the Town of Peace River or permission has been obtained for the Town to use the photographs on the Website. The Town can only give permission for use of those photographs which are the Town’s property. These photographs can be used for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes and the Town’s website must be referenced as the source of the photograph.
If you find photographs on this Website for which the Town has not obtained permission for use on this Website, please contact the Town immediately so that we can investigate and rectify the situation as soon as possible.
Email messages are filtered through our security system and may be automatically removed and deleted if it is identified as Spam or contains questionable content or attachments.
When sending email to the Town, please do not send attachments unless you have made previous arrangements with the individual to whom you are sending the email. Also give consideration to the subject line of the email and what you submit. If you have sent an email and do not receive a response within three business days, please contact the individual to whom you have sent the email to verify receipt of the email.
Email containing obscene language or content, or threats will be immediately deleted or forwarded to the R.C.M.P. or appropriate reporting agency for further action. The Town will not respond to these types of messages.